Sunday, April 22, 2012

lazy

I guess that is my only excuse! In any case, I've got a few pictures on my phone to prove we lived the past few months, but I'll just post the highlights for the grandparents. I keep feeling like if I "catch up" then I'll be less overwhelmed and do a better job at posting our comings and goings. We shall see.

 Gwen & her fun friend with their masterpiece birthday cake. How can she be 11 already?!

 For her birthday we took a girls trip to Williamsburg with another mother/daughter pair who we love. What a fun weekend!!!

 I'm cute.

 Noah is 9! Stop growing up!!!

 Enjoying a warm spring evening, sharing their "dreams" with each other (I eavesdropped and loved every minute of it!).

 Love to find them reading!

 So silly.

 Last minute camping trip was so fun! Ryan was there too, just didn't make the picture.

 I love to make my big brothers laugh.

At the races with G'pa Mike & G'ma Dinie - they even got to sit in the car before the race! 

1 comment:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love all the pictures. I really need to catch up as well.:)