Sunday, December 11, 2011

Birthday Week

Grace turned 3!!! Can you believe it?! I can’t. She is such a funny gal. She loves to tag along with her big brothers & sister. Loves pink everything, riding her bike, littlest pet shops, dora & diego and sleeping with her 7 pacifiers. She does not like kisses, nap time, or healthy food with the exception of fruits and hummus.

P1020161

Her requested “pink stripes" cake.

P1020165

Ryan is 7!!! He and G’pa Mike almost share a birthday, close enough to have a birthday breakfast celebration together.

P1020213

Ryan still loves Star Wars, everything his big brother Noah likes, loves to cuddle and is generally an extremely happy guy. He doesn’t like tomatoes or onions and is petrified of spooky Halloween decorations, Ebenezer Scrooge and the Elf on the Shelf. He keeps us laughing.

P1020215

We had a great time celebrating with my parents. My kids love their grandparents and I love having my parents come stay. They entertain the kids and have meaningful talks with them late into the night. They see my kids behaving normally (fighting, screaming, etc…) and still love them and reassure me that they are good kids and that I am doing a good job as a mom. Come back soon!

P1020217

Everyone’s favorite Christina being a sport and blowing up a GIANT balloon.

P1020225

That turns out to be perfect for indoor baseball with the also giant swords Ryan got for his birthday. Exactly what I was thinking when I bought it.

P1020231

2 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Happy birthday Grace, Ryan and G'pa Mike. I am really impressed with the pink stripe cake. It looks really good.

I love seeing some of the inside of your house. It looks so spacious. Can you even believe how roomy your kitchen is? I also love your family picture on the top of the blog. So cute. Love you guys.

cam said...

Ahhh! Your family is growing up so fast! I love your new family picture. You are gorgeous!