Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Basketball

This was the first year our boys played basketball. It was hilarious. I really loved watching their games. Dribbling was totally optional and bear hugging was the best defense. Our team was made up of all Ryan’s little kindergarten buddies plus Noah. One of the other moms coached and she did an awesome job. They came a long way and had a great time. I really need to learn how to take action shots, mine were all terrible but I LOVE these of the boys studying their game plan.

P1010548

P1010549

P1010568

2 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love that picture of them studying the play. So funny. I like the idea of hugging as a defense. I would like to see more of that in the NCAA and NBA.

Allen Family said...

Oh basketball season! Love it. I love that your boys can play together. That is so much fun for them. --JEs