Tuesday, January 11, 2011

December Birthday Kids

P1010395 Grace is 2 and Ryan is 6. Can you believe it? I can’t. P1010399

P1010398

And Grandpa Mike shares their birthday week with them. His cupcake clearly shows his age to be a mystery.

Ryan got a Lego Star Wars encyclopedia and some new legos but I can’t find a picture :(. But I do have a P1010409picture of Grace loving her new baby. One day when *someone* makes these kids some scrapbooks, I’m terrified that the girls will have volumes more than the boys. I’ve been especially terrible about taking pictures as of late. I want to want to love P1010410photography and get beautiful, tender, funny shots of my children growing up, but I just can’t get into it. I guess they have to have something to complain about when they grow up and sit around and talk about the things I did wrong, right? :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Oh man, they look so grown up. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Yes, they will need something to get together and complain about. We'll all be lucky it it's just one thing.