Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back Creek Cabin

This week our family turned 11. To celebrate Jared and I spent last weekend at a little cabin in the mountains. I really fell in love with our little cabin and can't wait to go back. I want to take my kids to play in the creek and get the owners to give us a tour of their "sugarhouse" where they make maple syrup. I have to add the link to the cabin so you can appreciate how darling it is. You must click through the photos here. We spent the whole weekend doing NOTHING and we loved every minute of it.

Happy Anniversary to us! We are totally not old enough to married for 11 years.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

So true, you guys are not old enough to have been married that long. I bet you get that a lot.

I love do nothing vacations. So nice. Happy Anniversary, you crazy kids.

Amy said...

11 years old? Is that possible? That makes us even older! And we are definitely not old enough to be married that long.

I'm so glad you were able to get away. Congratulations!

jkmace said...

give us another month and we will be 11 as well...amazing how time flies and seems like it was only yesterday, we were all newlyweds just hanging out together. so glad you could get some time away to yourselves, it is so important! Congrats!!

Cannwin said...

I have a certain Sis. Jenkins where I live that swears you and I have parallel lives. She talks about you a lot and threatened bodily injury if I didn't come visit your blog and say hello.

So, Hello! We love you niece!

I've been married ten years and I'm still not sure how it happened. :)