Monday, May 17, 2010

Visitors I neglected to blog about…

P1000294

In April, our Rawlings cousins came to visit. We had SO. MUCH. FUN. with them. We did a little sight-seeing, but most of the time the kids played and played and played and the grown-ups chatted and chatted. It was really a great time. Dang, I hate having family live so far away.

P1000265

In May, G’pa & G’ma Pelo came for a week long visit and it was wonderful too. G’pa Dale taught Ryan how to count past 20 and Ryan taught G’pa all about… you guessed it… Star Wars.

P1010005

The great debate rages, where will the Pelos get a job? Jared wants to go back to Utah and I would rather stay put. And what complicates things so much is that we both love both locations and both families. We have lived in both states and been perfectly happy. Of course, we continue to pray about it and hope that Heavenly Father has an opinion, otherwise we may have to resort to paper, rock, scissors.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We had the best time. I try to have no opinion, so whatever brings you closer to me is fine, but you know whatever.:)

House Of P said...

I, of course, would rather you stay put too!!