Thursday, February 4, 2010

funnies

Today was the 100th day of school and Noah brought home a list of 100 things he'd like to have and a list of 100 things he would not like. On the "not like" were things like 100 chicken pox or 100 stomachaches. On the "like" side, one item stood out to me - 100 wives. Really? And we wonder why people get us Mormons mixed up with modern day polygamists. I can't wait until the next parent teacher conference...

A couple weeks ago we were discussing with our kids the rating system for movies. So today Ryan was telling me, in great detail, about his "game" with the playmobil men that involved the usual - someone is killing or wounding someone else - when he stopped abruptly and said, "Mom. It's wated PG-13".

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is hilarious. Noah must think that you are the best wife and that having 100 like you when he gets married would be even better. More is always better, right?

dixieandben said...

your kids say the greatest things. I hope my kids are as entertaining as yours!

cam said...

That is hillarious! Noah has always been so funny. I hope you are doing alright in all that snow! I bet you wished you lived out here in Minnesota.