Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ryan



Big guy woke up on his birthday certain that he could jump farther and run faster. He asked me all morning if I thought he grew during the night. He LOVED his birthday and it was so fun to make his day special because he was so excited about all of it.

If you don't know Ryan well, you are missing out. He is, in a word: HAPPY. He loves dinosaurs, cheetahs, his big brother and anything his big brother likes. He's cheerful and helpful and really just a great kid. I'm such a lucky mom. I really have the best kids, I just wish they'd quit growing up.

Ry with his dragon cake (found great cakes and easy directions here).

5 comments:

Renae Pelo said...

What a sweet birthday boy and what great parents he has. Blessings all around!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Ry-Ry. What a great kid, he just makes me smile. I love the cake, very cool.

jkmace said...

He does look so happy! I am sure that is helps to have a happy home. Logan loves Star Wars too..

Kimberli said...

I love the cake. What a cool mom!

sue said...

Is that Lego Star Wars I see in both shirt and video game? It is the current obsession at our house, too. Since last Christmas and still going strong! Happy Birthday Ryan!