Thursday, November 5, 2009


We got a sneak peek at our family pictures we took while in Utah and I LOVE them. Well worth the headache of finding the right outfits (a task I hate hate hate) and fitting it into our jammed packed trip. The day before pictures, Noah fell out of the apple tree at Grandma & Grandpa's house - hugged (and kissed) the trunk the whole way down. He had a HUGE fat lip and scrapes all over his lip and nose. Our photographer (and good friend from our Camelot days) did a fabulous job of photoshopping it right off. Amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Thank you Keli!

8 comments:

Camilla said...

Gorgeous pictures! You did a fantastic job getting outfits. We desperately need a new family picture but I have been unmotivated to get us coordinated, thanks for giving me some hope! :) There was no trace of Noah's fall!

sue said...

WOW! Gorgeous. (helps to have gorgeous people to photograph...) I'm going to check her out.

kto1s said...

They turned out so, so great! What a darling family. Dang, we miss you again! I guess we just can't get enough...

House Of P said...

I hope you get them all, or the next hard thing will be choosing which ones to get. They are all fabulous! Such a beautiful family!

Kimberli said...

Wow! They are so beautiful, but what can you expect when you are such beautiful people. I love the one of Noah kissing you, so sweet.

Jennifer said...

I can't stand how grown up Ryan looks in those pictures. He is a natural born model. All the pictures are fantastic. The outfits are super cute. She did a really great job at fixing Noah's face. e

traske.melissa said...

yes ma your pictures are great!! i wish that we could of had keli take some of our family while we were in utah but our trip was just too short!

jkmace said...

oh, too jealous!!! I so want pictures and yours turned out beautifully! I am hoping with her a little closer maybe, we can get them here to visit and get photos! I also have to agree outfits are great!! I hate that part also, you will see our Christmas pictures and get a good little laugh!