Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A couple quick ones from Ryan





So Gracie had a tick behind her ear yesterday morning - ack! I hate those things. Luckily Jared was home to get it out. Last night when saying his prayers, Ryan was heard to pray that he "won't ever get a snick bite".











A few weeks ago, Grace quit nursing. Ryan was watching me make a bottle of formula when he inquired. I explained that she couldn't drink cows milk yet, so I make her bottles of formula. He
nodded a very understanding nod and said, "she can just drink rabbit's milk". What?! Don't you love it when you get insight into their little minds and see the world from their perspective? Notice the bunny on the label - false advertising.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the laugh. I love the rabbit milk bit, so funny.