Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My new "to-do" list

Today my kids made a list of what to do this summer (no help from me):

The beach
Disneyworld
Kings Dominion
The fireman's parade and carnival
Shopping
The zoo
The Air & Space Museum
The Children's Museum
Natural History Museum
Art Museum
The circus
A friend's house
Argentina to hold a monkey
A dolphin show
Hawaii
Colorado
Idaho
Utah
Go fishing on a boat
Do the summer reading program at the library
Play barbies
See fireworks
Go camping
On a cruise

Anyone want to join us?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW! I don't think I would have the energy to do all of that stuff, or the spare cash. I would love to do some of it though. How about Utah, summer reading program, the zoo and see fireworks? I think the Argentina to hold a monkey is the best.

Marisa said...

My favorite is "Argentina to hold a monkey". Where do kids come up with these things?! If you go all the way to Argentina, it should be to see a few sights as well!