Sunday, June 14, 2009

Puppy Love


Meet Bella. She joined our family yesterday. She is a 3 month old German Shepherd (mix?) puppy. She needed a good home and well, Jared just happened to have the day off yesterday when I got the call about her.

It's just that my house has been too clean and too quiet and too serene and peaceful since summer break began. I've been out there, searching for a challenge, something to really keep me on my A-game, ya know? I thrive on chaos. A husband in residency, 4 kids, a dog, 3 callings at church, an old house and an overgrown yard. Come on people, what else can you throw at me? I mean, really, PUSH ME TO MY LIMIT.

Wait a minute, what do you mean there is no $1, 000, 000 prize if I survive this for a week?!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

We just met a puppy yesterday named Bella. It must be a popular name this year.

Well, she's cute and I think you might be slightly insane. Is Josie cool with another dog in the family? I'm sure it will be fine. You have done such a great job with Josie.

We will get another puppy next year when all the kids are in school full time. That's a little different from your situation. Good luck.

kto1s said...

Oh my glory, Mychael-Ann. You're killing me!

carrie said...

seriously - you are OUT OF CONTROL!

Iv said...

You're a stronger woman than me, MA! She is pretty adorable though. I mean, how could you say no? Oh wait, maybe by reviewing that list you just gave... :) On the bright side, maybe she'll amuse Josie and the kids for longer periods of time?

cam said...

I can't believe you! TWO DOGS?! You have my admiration and sympathy.

sue said...

hahaha. Good luck! *glad its you and not me...snicker*

Melin said...

I'll give you a million dollar prize. I think you deserve it.