Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Girls Weekend

I don't even know where to start - this was the BEST weekend. We ate yummy food, we stayed up late talking, we toured the city, we shopped, we laughed and talked some more. Thanks to a great husband who knows what is best for his wife and to everyone who tended my kiddos while I was gone. My Mom had quite a day with the kids, including locking herself and all the kids out of my van during Gwen's piano recital! Thanks Mom for being such a good sport!                              
Cami, Katie, Melissa, me, Heather & Megan in front of some gorgeous tulips on Michigan Ave

A little makeup lesson at Sephora

I LOVE this thing (sculpture?). I think it's called the cloud gate, but it is a huge shiny kidney bean and I could have walked around it all day.

Dinner one night at Ghirardelli. Yep, dinner. Our kids would have been so proud.

The guy who rented us this bike thought that we were in town for a bachelorette party which made us all giggle. We counted up and told him that between the 6 of us we have 24 kids. 

Outer Banks, NC is on the calendar for summer 2011, right girls?

5 comments:

jkmace said...

okay, SO JEALOUS!!!!

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD TONS OF FUN!!!

SO WISH I COULD HAVE JOINED, I AM CALENDARING THE 2011.

Darcie said...

Super fun times in Chicago! Sad you can't make the caferio girls weekend. I guess you are just too popular- so many friends to attend to! :)

cam said...

MA, What a fun weekend. The only down side is that I miss you all that much more now. I loved the pics. What a wonderful time.

Jennifer said...

That looks like so much fun. You are super lucky to have the support of a husband who knows what you need.

kto1s said...

Wow--your friends are hot! ;)