Monday, April 20, 2009

Noah

I know I'm totally blog barfing tonight. Sorry.

A few days ago Jared is working outside with Noah: 
Noah - Dad, I'm just about as strong as a man or a woman with big boobs.
Jared - Whoa. What did you just say?
Noah - I'm strong. Like a man or a woman with big boobs. You know. 
Jared - Well, we don't call them boobs, we call them breasts and they aren't big muscles, they are for feeding babies.
Noah - Oh.

Obviously Noah has been having some playground discussions with his kindergarten buddies. I'm a little ticked that he's been thinking I'm not very strong. 

And then last night at dinner the kids are describing National Velvet, the movie they watched to Jared:
Gwen - and the girl pretended to be a boy so she could race her horse.
Ryan - and she fell off her horse and they knew she was a girl.
Noah - yeah, cause she had to go to the doctor and they probably saw her bressels.

10 comments:

kto1s said...

Hysterical. Can hardly wait to see you and SOON

Jennifer said...

He kills me. That is so funny and had me and Kenneth laughing.

jkmace said...

Okay, Josh and I are rolling!!!that is way too funny@ Enjoyed the other night and the kids played SO WELL! Now they are asking when we will see you again! Maggie wants to start emailing Gwen.

Kimberli said...

That is sooooo funny! Peter has told me in the past, "You have big booboo's mommy." Thanks for the laugh.

Camilla said...

Bressels, I love it. I'm going to have to start using that one. So funny.

Taryn said...

That is hilarious! I am cracking up about that! I can't imagine Jared's face when Noah said that!

cam said...

I am home alone, it is night and the house is silent...until I read that and now I am laughing out loud. Wow, Josie got HUGE!

Will+Candace Fox said...

that was so funny! too cute!

sue said...

haha I LOVE Noah. I am laughing so hard right now!

dixieandben said...

This might be the funniest post. That says a lot, considering they are all pretty funny.

Nope, I finally had to cut my hair once school started. Tell the kids I said hello.

-Ben