Monday, October 6, 2008

My camera cord was lost for a few weeks, so a few pics from the past month:

My kitchen is now complete - the corner shelves are in and I like them. It was a debate between a closed in pantry, extending the cabinet & counter or open shelves. I was always for the open - I just knew I didn't want to close off that corner and while I was unsure, I'm quite pleased with the end result. Now if I could only find enough energy to cook more than fish sticks and mac 'n cheese...

Noah and a cute classmate at the apple orchard.


We went to a "fiber festival" (and no, not the whole wheat kind) last weekend and it was SO cool. This kid LOVED the sheep, alpacas and rabbits - it was all we could do keep him out of their cages. They had the most gorgeous yarns you have ever seen. I left inspired to buy a couple sheep and learn to spin and knit.

4 comments:

carrie said...

LOVE the open shelving. It looks GREAT! Where did you find the cute containers? I know you are going to say IKEA...sigh.

Jennifer said...

The open shelves look really great.

kto1s said...

Looks rezlly great! My cupboards could NEVER be shown to the world, so I'm very impressed!

jkmace said...

Love the open shelving! Please do share where to buy your containers...I too couldn't expose them!