Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Calling All Bookworms

One gift our kids can count on each Christmas and birthday is a book from Mom & Dad. I usually have a list of titles for each one, but this year I haven't come up with anything great - yet. So share, what are your favorite children's books this year?

To be fair, here are a few of our favs:


Currently, Gwen is devouring the Disney Fairy books. She came inside the other day absolutely enraged because Noah was in the back yard singing "I don't believe in fairies" - do they send little brothers with secret pocket manuals with instructions on how best to torment big sisters?!

2 comments:

jkmace said...

okay, I have a whole list so I will try and list them on my blog...later today.Kim

Aubri said...

My girls love "Pinkalicious" and all of the accompanying sequels...they laugh out loud every time they read them. They also like the "Don't Let the Pigeon..." series.