Monday, August 11, 2008

Sweet dreams

I just can't begin to explain my joy about this bed. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I don't get attached to very many material items, but if someone came and took away my new bed I would be devasted. It's soft and spacious and I sleep SO good everynight. I do NOT cuddle while I sleep - I'm serious about my zzz's and with this king sized beauty we can stretch out and flail around and leave the other undisturbed. And yes, the closet door does open fully - just barely.

4 comments:

Maces Faces said...

I'm Jealous! We are planning on purchasing one, but have to sale the other house first!

Jennifer said...

Awesome posts. I love all the colors I see for the walls. It looks/sounds like you guys have been so busy and it looks great. I'm glad you finally have a king size bed. It's the best ever.

carrie said...

I'm so so so so so so so jealous

Ronda said...

MA- what color is on your walls. I was trying to go for a sage in our kitchen, and it is way too green. I love the color in your bedroom. Excited about your bed for you as well.