Tuesday, May 20, 2008

To all the ladies...

Last night was my last girls' night out with my little "GNO" group here. As always, there was great conversation and yummy food. I owe a special thanks to these gals who have kept me on as a part of the group even though I've had little of myself to give in friendship over the past few years besides a night out every month.

I especially enjoy my midnight chatter (you know who you are). Who am I going to discuss politics and current events with now? If you ever run for pres, I want to be your VP.

Over the years there have been lots of girls' nights. I have fond memories of molten lava volcano cakes at Chili's with a huge group of fabulous women along with some more "secret" get-togethers. I guess GNO's date back to college, luckily my tastes (and pocket book) have grown a bit over the years from pizza pipeline and fat boys to some of Salt Lake's yummiest little spots.

So here's to all the ladies who have shared laughs, desserts, hard times, budgeting tips, parenting ideas, and all other unmentionable topics with me over the years.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Man I'm going to miss you, MA. :(

kto1s said...

SHeesh...is it really here?!?!
I've been lucky enough to be a part of many of these GNO's and can't imagine life without you as a huge part of them!
I really can't go down this road right now, so I'll need to leave it at I'll miss & love you to pieces!