Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jitters

It's the night before match day and we are going crazy! In less than 12 hours we'll know where we will call home for the next 3 years. None of us can sit still. Jared went to a late movie with Christina since he knew he wouldn't be able to get to sleep. I've been busy all afternoon prepping and painting doors and baseboards. I'm so tired, but my mind is going a million miles an hour. I ended up on itunes and downloaded some new songs.

Since I still can't go to bed I thought I'd share my finds:
Brendan Benson's What I'm Looking For
Yael Naim's New Soul
Sheryl Crow's Love is Free
I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie

3 comments:

kto1s said...

Please, please post as soon as you know! Such an exciting day!!

Melin said...

I want to know too.

Swensen Clan said...

I want to know too. let us know! We hope it is what you want!