Friday, March 21, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

We are so excited about heading back to Charlottesville for the next chapter of our lives. We feel strongly that the Lord had a hand in our match and it's going to be a great 3 years. Besides the obvious (the Dudley clan) there are soooooo many things we LOVE about C'ville...
Christian's Pizza (we have yet to find pizza that good in SLC)
Strolls on the Downtown Mall
The Green Valley Book Fair
Trick or Treating on The Lawn
Sunday drives along the Shenandoah Parkway
Arch's Frozen Yogurt
Monticello, Montpelier, Ash Lawn, Mount Vernon (all with an hour or so)
The list could go on and on, so I thought I would share a few visuals for those of you unfamiliar with Charlottesville (I may gotten a little out of hand - it was hard to just choose a couple).

We expect all of you to come visit :).

8 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! I bet your family is so excited. You'll have to tell Jessica Hughes that you're coming. They have two more years there. It looks SOOO beautiful there!!!

Swensen Clan said...

Congratulations! we are happy for you and that you get to be close to your family but sad to see you go!

kto1s said...

So those pictures made me homesick. You really are so lucky, and I really am so happy for you. I won't allow myself to be sad for another couple of months:)

Sue said...

Thanks for the visual - it looks beautiful there! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations. I will miss you guys so much. Next to us you are the coolest Pelo people around. Okay, I lied, you are the coolest, but we're a close second. I'm glad you get to be closer to your family. We will definitely have to visit you while you're in Virginia.

dinie said...

OK, so I know your Utah friends and family are going to be sad to see you go...and your VA friends and family are excited to have you back. But no one is as happy as your mom! I'm not sure how hard Jared was praying for NC but I know for sure my prayers were answered! We can't wait to have you back!

kseal said...

My all-time favorite job was giving tours at Monticello (being a mom is a given, so I don't count it as employment). Kiss that Albemarle clay for us!

Tyson Chambers said...

Congrats Pelo's! That is awesome news! You guys rock - hope to see you again sometime.

Tyson